Are Thai food recipes easy to Make? 3 Recipes for Your Favorite Thai Takeout Dishes
Thailand is famous for lots of specialties. If you don’t have enough time to travel to Thailand, there are many Thai food recipes easy to make so you can cook at home.
Easy Thai food recipes [Source: http://www.monngon.tv/uploads/images/2017/04/22/f98cfa26ce1f3467a4c217aee4769ebe-cach-lam-mon-pad-thai-slide.jpg]
You don’t have to take a trip to Thailand to enjoy Thai food. You can completely cook delicious Thai dishes to enjoy with your family. Almost all Thai ingredients are very popular and easy to find.
You can try one of our suggestion for easy Thai food recipes as below. I am sure that you will be satisfied with the colorful and delightful dishes that you get.
Pad Thai is the name of the sweet and sour noodle. With the typical spicy taste of Thai food, the regular stir-fry noodle becomes more delicious and attractive. Pad Thai is the ideal choice for your weekend meals.
Pad Thai [Source: https://pastaxi-manager.onepas.vn/content/uploads/articles/vuonghoai/pad-thai/cach-lam-pad-thai-0.jpg]
- 250 gram of flat noodles
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoon tamarind juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 30 gram of roasted peanut
- 2 teaspoon sugar jaggery
- 2 Chicken eggs
- 250 gram of fresh shrimp
- Tofu, green onion, lemon, cucumber
- Soak dried noodles in water for about 1 hour, then remove and rinse it with cold water and drain well. Cut the tofu into small pieces
- For the sauce, mix 2 tablespoons of tamarind juice, 2 teaspoons of jaggery, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika and 2 tablespoons of fish sauce in a small saucepan. Heat the pan over low heat and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Wash and chop the scallion and roast the peanuts.
- In another pan, heat 3 tablespoons of cooking oil over medium-high heat, then saute minced garlic and tofu, stir well
- Add the noodle and the mixture into it, stir quickly. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink. Next, pour in the eggs and scramble it.
- Finally, put the bean sprouts and green onions, turn off the stove, top with cucumber and sprinkle with roasted peanuts. Serve immediately.
Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup
If you are a fan of the Golden Temple cuisine, preparing chicken and vegetable ingredients to make Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup for your family breakfast is a great idea. With the taste of the creamy soup, coupled with the chewy chicken and the vegetables, the incredible flavor will blow your taste buds away!
Thai Chicken and Coconut Soup [Source: https://cdn.tgdd.vn/Files/2018/06/22/1096907/3-mon-sup-phai-co-nuoc-cot-dua-moi-ngon-tuyet-hao_800x400.jpg]
- 2 fresh lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger
- A ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 4 green onion trees
- 2 cups small chicken breast meat (cooked)
- 250g of mushrooms, or oyster mushrooms
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1-3 teaspoons of coconut sugar
- Decoration: fresh coriander, chili, fresh lemon
- Wash ingredients such as mushrooms, coriander, scallions, fresh ginger, and lemongrass. Then, shred the coriander, mushrooms and green onions into small slices, smash and cut the lemongrass.
- Prepare a large pot, add lemongrass, ginger, fresh lemon juice, chicken broth and root of green onion. Stir well with a spoon.
- Heat the pot over high heat. When the pot starts to boil, reduce the heat to average and then continue lowering it. Next, boil the rim for about 10 minutes, occasionally stir lightly. After 10 minutes, filter the broth and remove the residue.
- Add chopped chicken meat, mushrooms, coconut milk, fish sauce, coconut sugar, and stir the mixture. Increase heat to a high average until the soup boils slightly, then continue cooking for more than 1-2 minutes until the mushroom is cooked and soft. Note: stir the pot gently so that the ingredients are blended.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper if you prefer a more intense and aromatic taste. Turn off the stove and pour the soup into bowls. Decorate freely according to your preferences with green onions, coriander, and fresh peppers.
So you have finished your Thai-style chicken and coconut soup. It tastes incredible when serving hot. You can squeeze some lemon juice if you want as lemon adds more fragrance to the dish
Spicy Green Papaya Salad
Spicy Green Papaya Salad recipe originated in the Northeast of Thailand, located on the border with Laos. Today, you can easily find this unique spicy green papaya salad all over the streets and street corners in Thailand. With an incredibly delicious sweet and crunchy sour taste, this papaya salad is one of the most popular specialties that you must try.
Spicy Green Papaya Salad [Source: https://amthucnamchau.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/cach-lam-goi-du-du-thai-som-tum-thai-chua-gion-thanh-mat.jpg]
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts.
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon jaggery (can also be replaced by brown sugar). One of the main ingredients in this papaya salad is jaggery that helps to balance the sourness in the dish. The jaggery is quite easy to find in bakeries or small shops in big markets.
- 1 tablespoon dried shrimp
- Roasted peanut
- 1 big green papaya. Do not choose the ripe papayas because they will be too sweet and soft for papaya salad.
- Thai chili, small tomatoes, lemon
- Decoration: green beans, broccoli, basil, roasted peanuts
- After washing the papaya, peel it with a knife. Then use a grater to grate the papaya
- Add 2 cloves of garlic and 2 chilies (or more if you like) into the stone mortar. Crush them for a few seconds until the garlic and chilies are well crushed.
- Add ½ tablespoon jaggery, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, and squeeze 1-2 lemons into the mortar
- Mix well to ensure that the jaggery is completely dissolved into the mixture.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of roasted peanuts, 1 tablespoon of dried shrimp, and then cut the tomatoes and put them into the mortar
- Crush the mixture gently for about 30 seconds, mix the tomatoes, shrimp, and peanuts well. No need to make a puree.
- The final step is to add a handful of green papaya. Mix it all, sprinkle some roasted peanuts on top.
- Decorate a green papaya salad with some green beans and a cabbage wedge. In Thailand, papaya salad is often served with sticky rice.
Are these Thai food recipes easy to make without many difficulties?
Well, Thai cuisine reflects the typical style of Asia cuisine, strong, challenging but blended very delicate and attractive. I hope that with my share, you have chosen for yourself a favorite one to enjoy with your family.